Get involved in kickboxing in Boise at The Pit and get in shape without having to count calories or engage in another boring routine. Kickboxing is exciting, fun, and challenging at every level; whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, you’ll train under some of the best kickboxing coaches in the area. Contact The Pit today by phone, stop in, or chat live with someone from our staff if you have any questions about upcoming classes. Sessions take place on Monday – Friday at various times, so check our schedule online for more information.
7 Incredible Benefits of Kickboxing in Boise
1. Are you looking for a way to tone your entire body? You’ve probably noticed that with most sports, only one or two muscle groups benefit from your workout; that’s not the case with kickboxing. You’ll work out your arms, legs, and core while tightening and toning from head to toe. Register for a free kickboxing class by contacting The Pit.
2. Becoming proficient at kickboxing will mean you’ll be able to defend yourself in a dangerous situation. By learning various punching and kicking techniques during a kickboxing session, you’ll learn the basics of self defense in a short amount of time. Watch as confidence soars while you train.
3. Do you typically count burned calories while running on a treadmill or working out on an eliptical machine? Those days are over- you’ll burn up to 1,000 calories in a single kickboxing session and raise your heart rate to a healthy level repeatedly while kickboxing.
4. Where does all of that pent-up stress and anxiety go at the end of your workday? Try kickboxing in Boise to relieve stress. You’ll be amazed by how much better you feel after engaging in a kickboxing session; you may even find that you no longer need to see a therapist for emotional issues.
5. You’ll build endurance through cardio-heavy workouts while kickboxing; in fact, this is a sport that is considered one of the best and most enjoyable ways to improve endurance. Our coaches will train you to breathe properly to prevent having to catch your breath on the sidelines. In time, you’ll notice your ability to stay in the ring improves gradually as you continue to train.
6. Practiciing kickboxing improves posture since many of the stances require that you stand tall and find your balance. Improving your posture also requires you to maintain a strong core, which is an essential element of kickboxing.
7. After a few initial kickboxing sessions, you’ll notice your hand-eye coordination begin to improve.; foot-eye coordination develops shortly after. It makes no difference at what level you enter kickboxing- you’re sure to see improvements over time.
Sign up for a free session at The Pit- contact us regarding kickboxing in Boise and let us know you’re interested in taking advantage of our complimentary session offer. You’ll meet new people and get to know our coaches while you explore kickboxing and everything it has to offer you as a student.